Anthony Delaney challenged the men at CODELIFE: The Conference this last weekend to join in on a Daniel fast as we launch The CODE.
10 days of committing to this spiritual exercise as we pray that God would use The Code and we would see men saved.
Would you join us in prayer at this time?
Dan 1:12 ‘…test your servants for ten days: Give us nothing but vegetables to eat and water to drink.’
Foods to include in your diet during the Daniel Fast
- All fruits
- All vegetables
- All whole grains, e.g., whole wheat, brown rice, oats, barley, whole wheat pasta
- All nuts and seeds, e.g. sunflower seeds, cashews, peanuts, sesame.
- Peanut butter.
- Beans. (uh oh!)
Foods to avoid on the Daniel Fast
- All meat and animal products All dairy products including milk, cheese, butter, and eggs.
- All sweeteners including sugar, honey
- All leavened bread and baked goods
- All deep fried foods including chips, KFC and general tasty lardy stuff
- All solid fats including margarine & foods high in fat.
- Beverages including coffee, tea, herbal teas, fizzy pop, energy drinks, and alcohol.